Saturday, April 20, 2013

Amphibian FREEBIE!!

I am back with the amphibian freebie that I promised!!! :) We finished our amphibian unit this Friday and one of the activities we worked on throughout the week was an amphibian booklet. The booklet has a page to write facts about amphibians.

It also has pages to describe four different amphibians (frogs, toads, newts, and salamanders). After learning about each of these amphibians we completed a step by step drawing and wrote a sentence or two describing each one. There is also a page at the end to write about their favorite amphibian! :)
Frog page example

Toad page example

Click the pictures above or the link to download for FREE!! Amphibians Booklet

Also if you have not done so check out my frog life cycle writing activity and craft!!!! This froggy is super cute and when you open his mouth the life cycle is underneath!!

Click the picture to head over to my TPT store and check it out!! :)

If you can use the Amphibian Booklet leave me a comment or come follow my blog!! I love to hear from you!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment