Sunday, March 24, 2013

Easter Bunny Hats and more Easter Fun!

Since Friday was our last day before Spring Break we had to finish up our Easter activities! One of the activities was our egg hunt! With the help from several parents we had enough plastic eggs for each student to find 9 eggs! :) I have some amazing and helpful parents!! Each student was given a number on their Easter bag and all of the eggs had a number written on the outside with a black Sharpie. The students could only pick up an egg if it had their number on it.This way everyone got the same goodies! :)

Our giant stash of Easter eggs! :)








We also made these Easter Bunny hats!! The students loved these!! They especially loved the cotton ball tail on the back of the hat! :)

Front of the bunny hat


Back of the bunny hat


I drew the bunny head, front paws and back paws. Then I copied them onto white construction paper and had the students cut out the pieces. They colored the inside of the ears, nose and inside of the back paws pink. Then I went around to each student with a long white strip of paper and sized it to fit their head. I had the students glue the bunny head and the front paws next to each other and on the back I stapled the two back paws with a space in the middle for the cotton ball. You can attach the cotton ball with white Elmer's glue or you can staple that on too. :) I also stapled another white strip of paper from the back of the bunnies head to the back of the hat. (You can see this strip in the photo showing the back of the bunny hat.) And there you have it! An adorable Easter Bunny hat! The kids LOVED these! Almost as much as the egg hunt. ;) If you love the bunny hats as much as I do, click on the link or on one of the two pictures above to download! Easter Bunny Hats

I hope your students get a kick out of them! Please leave me a comment if you are able to use these in your classroom! :) Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment