Tuesday, June 18, 2013

First Clip Art Bundle!! Insects!!

Hello all!! :) I am super excited because I have been working on drawing and editing my own clip art!! Katie Mense from Little Kinder Warriors was the one who gave me the idea!! I had the pleasure of working with Katie for two years, one of which I spent working in her classroom!! I LOVED getting to work with her and learned SOOO many amazing ideas!!! She ROCKS! Every once in awhile Katie would ask me to draw something to go along with a unit that her class was learning about. She then would tell me that I needed to start drawing/selling my own clip art!! I LOVE to draw, so this idea sounded perfect, however, I had no idea what to do with the image after I drew it and scanned it into my computer. SO the last couple weeks of summer vacation I have been working on drawing and editing my very first clip art bundle!!! I have created an insect pack that includes the colored and black and white versions of a ladybug, firefly, bee, butterfly, snail, grasshopper, and a bug jar.


These are the images included in the pack, along with a black and white version of each. Click on the picture or the link to go check them out at my TPT store!!! Insect Bundle

I have also been able to get into my classroom a few days this summer. Our school is implementing a school wide "Character R.O.C.K.S.!" theme this year, so I will be using a Rockstar theme in my classroom, instead of the pirate/ocean theme I had last year. I am excited to share some of the Rockstar items I have been working on!! Stay posted for some Rockstar freebies AND more clip art! :)



4 comments:

  1. These are so adorable, Erin!!! I'm so proud of you for figuring out how to do this all by yourself!! You are amazing!! Keep them coming! xoxoxo
    Little Warriors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Katie!!! :) I would never have done it if you had not convinced me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey you!!! this is fantastic!! i love your pictures!!! I´m a preschool teacher here in colombia and I¨ll use ur insects as name tags for my kids this year!!! LOVELY WORK!!! keep going, i¨ll be looking around! blessings !!! Vivi Naranjo

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey you!!! this is fantastic!! i love your pictures!!! I´m a preschool teacher here in colombia and I¨ll use ur insects as name tags for my kids this year!!! LOVELY WORK!!! keep going, i¨ll be looking around! blessings !!! Vivi Naranjo

    ReplyDelete