Friday, July 12, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday!

Hello all!! I am linking up with Favorite Pins Friday! I just love this idea and love seeing what other people have pinned! I have found some great ideas through other bloggers! 
 
Favorite Teaching Pins
 
I don't know about you but lately I have been LOVING wreaths! There are SOO many cute ways to make them! :) My mom is actually making a "rock star" themed wreath for my classroom that I will have to share with you when it is finished! If I did not already have that wreath in mind I would totally hang this one! 
How cute is that?!

I also love this no-sew bunting tutorial!! Perfect for my new rock star theme!! Also I have NO idea how to sew!!! So when I see "no sew" I know it is for me! :)
 
 
Fashion Finds
 
I am in LOVE with this watch! :)

I also LOVE this nail polish and I cannot find the color "punchy pink" anywhere! :( Can you tell I like bright pink?



I love this outfit!!

 
Funny Stuff

I have two dogs and I can relate to this pin on a daily basis!! :)

 
 Hope everyone had a great week!!
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment